Weather

Lee Hicks
How about that Gobal warming. Don't have water now, just one of the problems with having a well. Will fix tomorrow if get above freezing.

Re: Weather

Mike Dobson
Oh yeah, global warming ----- apparently the group of scientists that are stuck in the ice & the breakers can't get to are there to make a big deal determination about all the bad effects of the global warming and to make a solid case for how bad it is -- I hope their butts freeze !!
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Weather

kid purington
..speak'n about wells...Mike, did yours freeze-up too.?...he has a real nice pump-house, insulated, heat lamps, lights, work bench, cement floor, hooks on the walls for hang'n crap, air conditioned, windows with shades, shelves to put more crap on, and then some crap just laying about,..about everything a fella could want from a pump house...there was talk of a future "brass pole" too...you would not believe the crap'n red mud we dug out of the water-filters...i wondered why my hair turned red when i took a shower at his new home before we got around to change'n them suckers...i think the last straw was when Mike pulled his freshly washed white undies out of the washer and guess what,? yup all red,..didn't bother me one bit, mine was mostly red already,  cause don't yah know i wash em when i shower anywho...this is but one of our fun filled adventures upon my visit, with the hombre..so now yah don't gotta ask Mike about his red undies..just thought some of you guys was as concerned as myself to his well welfare....