We lost LIFE Member, Past President, Education Fund Manager Tom Phillips

We lost LIFE Member, Past President, Education Fund Manager Tom Phillips

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Not sure if this was posted on Facebook, but I received a phone call last night from an Army Vietnam Helo Pilot Larry Little in Gainsville, GA that knew Tom.
He said that our Seawolf Tom Phillips passed away on 4/29/2022 due to Heart Attack from problems related to a valve surgery for Blood Clots.
I was also told that Tom's wife Glenda passed away a month or so ago..
Tom's son TJ had called Larry with the news.

LIFE Association Member and Past President, LCDR Thomas Lane Phillips, Det 9, 10/02/1970 to 09/29/1971.

Re: We lost LIFE Member, Past President, Education Fund Manager Tom Phillips

kid purington
                 ... Rest in Peace SeaWolf ...