Viet Nam Remembered

jonto
Hello my brothers.  Hope all is well all of you.
I have watched a program "VietNam Remembered" on Youtube.  This is not Seawolf directly related but is completely related to ALL us veterans. I still have a bitterness against the Politics, News, and protestors of the time.
This is the most emotional program I've seen for sometime. Had many tears in my eyes for all the Nam Vets.
Just search for the title on YouTube.
My health is beginning to fail but I'm still fighting. Wish everyone the very best and stay healthy!

Jim Olson   ATN2
Binh Thuy   69-70
Jim Olson

Re: Viet Nam Remembered