Update on surgery

Dennis Russell
 the injections went well back hurt where the shot were given Will have more injections on the 31st of this month  if neither work them nerve cutting is next keep me in prayer

Re: Update on surgery

Howard Jacobs
Always good thoughts and prayers going your way Dennis...

Re: Update on surgery

cjones
Absolutly Dennis.  Will keep ya in our prayers.  Kind of going theough some of the same stuff.  Already gad a fusion back in the 90's.

Re: Update on surgery

Steve Donnell
I had a cortisone shot in my lower back last week also. Doesn't feel like it did any good, although I still work everyday at a strenuous job so it never gets time to heal. My Dr told me about an implant that redirects the signals that the nerves send to the brain and controls the pain. Have you heard about that? I can't find my pamplet with the name on it. Hope your situation gets better. I FEEL your pain! Steve

Re: Update on surgery

Rod Chelius
If you are talking about 'tensors', I've had two of them.

Re: Update on surgery

Steve Donnell
sounds like they didn't work. I just found out that the disc between L4-L5 has deteriorated so the vertebra are pinching the nerves. Guess I will just have to live with the pain. Good luck with your venture. Are you coming to Dallas? I live here so I will be at all the events. Maybe we can meet and talk about our ills! Ha Steve