Update on Norm Stayton.... he's back in Hospital

Update on Norm Stayton.... he's back in Hospital

Howard Jacobs
Saw this post on Facebook today from Cyndi Stayton...

    Dad has to have emergency surgery. It's an infection. They will have to remove skin & bone. He is currently at Kaiser. Please keep us all in prayer. This is VERY risky, possible stroke & other complications. Dad told Franki he wanted to be here for her & Caleb the other day. I hope God answers my dad's prayers.

Norm had a very dangerous high temp and now has to undergo more surgery... Prayers go out to Brother Norm to pull out of this ... we all know he is a fighter.

Re: Update on Norm Stayton.... he's back in Hospital

Bill Rutledge ROH
Our prayers are with you Norm, come on Buddy you can pull through this, You have had so many Hospital incidents you can do it again

Re: Update on Norm Stayton.... he's back in Hospital

Craig Jones
Right there with Bill on this.  You can kick this Norm.  Continuing to pray for you.

Re: Update on Norm Stayton.... he's back in Hospital

Prayers for you Norm....best for yah Seawolf.!

...Thanks for post'n Howard...

Re: Update on Norm Stayton.... he's back in Hospital

Mike Dobson
Show them Norm !!  get well buddy !!
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Update on Norm Stayton.... he's back in Hospital

dave johnson
Stay with it Norm, you can get through this thing.  My prayers are with you.

Re: Update on Norm Stayton.... he's back in Hospital

John Gallaher
I'm saying another prayer for you Norm - hang in there and stay with us.

Re: Update on Norm Stayton.... he's back in Hospital

Lee Hicks
Praying for your quick Recovery Norm!