UPDATE INFO - 2023 SEAWOLF REUNION INFO & CURRENT REUNION ATTENDEES

UPDATE INFO - 2023 SEAWOLF REUNION INFO & CURRENT REUNION ATTENDEES

Barb Ely
This post was updated on .
2023 SEAWOLF REUNION Oklahoma City….Sep 3rd - 7th   Special Request…For all that plan on attending the Reunion and HAVE NOT sent in their Reunion Registration, please do so ASAP.  I need to receive all Registrations by Aug 1st.  If you are unable to get your Registration to me by Aug 1st, please send me an email with your Reunion activities request.  If you don’t have our email address respond here or reference your last Wolfgram.  You can also call us at (619) 838-0985 (Barb) "or" (619) 838-2231(Gary). This year some of the suppliers are requesting final numbers 30 days in advance.  Also, if you have not made your Hotel reservation at the Embassy Suites, you have till August 13th to take advantage of the Reunion room rate.  Get all Reunion info on the Seawolf webpage (www.seawolf.org)  Reunion Non-Attendees that are wanting Reunion T-Shirts…the above dates also apply.   Thank you all for your help and understanding. I’m sorry to be a “Nag” about this but, there is a lot of “behind the scenes” work that goes into putting on a successful Reunion.  If you have any questions, please contact us.

Thank you to all that have sent in your Reunion Registrations.  Have you given us your Banquet tablemates request?  If not, please let us know as soon as you can.  Tables are filling up quickly.

Gary and I are looking forward to seeing everyone!!  We hope you all have a Safe weekend and, for most of you, hope you Stay Cool.  God Bless You All…

1 ADAMS, Jack
2 ANDRES, John
3 ANDRUS. Andy
4 ARMSTEAD, Jim