Too much bad news... Pray for our Brothers and family.

Too much bad news... Pray for our Brothers and family.

Howard Jacobs
I think we have lost way too many Brothers over the last couple months.. enough is enough. I've prayed more lately than I think I ever have normally. My heart is very heavy... I will keep my Prayers going out... I just hope it will be enough. Our Brothers still fighting out there and also members of their family need our Prayers.

Re: Too much bad news... Pray for our Brothers and family.

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Amen Howard! Getting hard to see all our friends and/or family members passing! May they Rest in Peace.

Re: Too much bad news... Pray for our Brothers and family.

Lee Hirschel
I don't remember, did we ever come up with a succession plan for the Association for after we are all too old to make reunions or small of number to vote a quorum to make those decisions? I know they were talked about in the past just don't remember if we decided or kicked the can down the road.

Re: Too much bad news... Pray for our Brothers and family.

Howard Jacobs
Lee.... I would assume that the Vice President would move up and should be sufficient until all this settles down and our members get back to health. Then any changes needed could be worked out... we are a family... Seawolves forever.

Re: Too much bad news... Pray for our Brothers and family.

Lee Hirschel
I was referring to the long term plans for the association. When there are not enough to make it to reunions and the people that actually do all the work for the reunions are no longer able or available to do said work. Same if we loose treasurer or quarter master, or Wolfgram editor, nobody has offered to step up and I know Jack Williamson has asked several times if anyone wanted to take over as editor. None of us are getting any younger and another round like this last with so many affected by the covid, the end could come sooner than later for the Association. I think the can has been kicked down the road long enough. It is too bad that it takes these kind of life happenings for us to have to make some decisions.

Re: Too much bad news... Pray for our Brothers and family.

Howard Jacobs
Sorry Lee I thought you were talking about the current situation that has occured.  I agree with you on what all you just said... it's something that all of us have to think about.  Glad that you clarified what you meant... now all that visit this site can read this and start thinking about our future.

If you are on face book maybe you should post there what you posted here... some visit one site more that the other.

Lee, I just want to add that with Bill Summers' passing, the position of Membership Coordinator is also unfilled now.

Re: Too much bad news... Pray for our Brothers and family.

Lee Hirschel
Thanks Howard. I have posted the same comment on the Facebook site just recently.