Tony Lorenz passes

Mike Dobson
Tony Lorenz passes on.   Tony passed away
Aug 13 of a aggressive brain cancer. Services were Aug 20 with immediate family.   Tony was a AE3 and was with the Seawolves in '69-70 and flew with Sealords .  I will miss Tony's freindly smile at the reunions and his bond with all Seawolves .  Sadly, we take another step forward, and the ranks again close......   Your watch is ended Tony, you are properly relieved,   Keep the coffee hot.  RIP
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Tony Lorenz passes

wsumz - Bill
Rest In Peace Seawolf
Bill Summers

Re: Tony Lorenz passes

Dan Arnes
Rest in Peace Tony. He was also a LIFE Member of the Association....

Re: Tony Lorenz passes

                              ...Rest Easy SeaWolf...