Today's update on Norm Stayton... ( 5-21-14)

Today's update on Norm Stayton... ( 5-21-14)

Howard Jacobs
Update on Norm from Cyndi....

Dad's neurosurgeon will again attempt the shunt tomorrow. This is the procedure that began the current nightmare. Dr wants to hold off on the traech until Friday. Good news today as dad gave both Dr & his nurse a thumbs up. Please keep dad in prayer. Franki, Caleb, & I said special prayers tonight for him. Last week Franki & I accompanied my mom & my cousin Dylan to see dad. Dad was not responding. Franki sang 'You Are My Sunshine' to dad & his monitor started sounding. I started bawling. Now anytime she sings that song she wants me to cry.

 Keep the Prayers coming for our Brother Norm.

Re: Today's update on Norm Stayton... ( 5-21-14)

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Stay with it Norm! Prayers still with you and your family.

Dan