Think'n

kid purington
   I vote,  for a Bumper sticker and or a Patch be created from this.. Very nice job Rick.!!

Re: Think'n

Mike Dobson
Very nice !!!    what do you think Guys ?    I'll put them in the store if I can get the digital
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Think'n

kid purington
  Mike.. didn't mean for black backgrd, just came off that way.. I'm for a white backgrd such as seen on the Homepage.. can't see Trident in black... If it flys ... I want 4.. so far"

Re: Think'n

Dan Arnes
I concur with Kid on the white background on the patch behind the Wolf like the homepage, but I would just suggest keeping the black background behind everything else like it is, making it stand out more on a chrome bumper.
(Also need to make the trident black again. Somehow it went white when I filled the patch with white.)

VERY ROUGH COPY attached just to get the idea:

Re: Think'n

Pat Samel
I think they would go over very well. I know I will get a couple either bumper stickers or patch.

Re: Think'n

      I agree Dan, keeping the patch white and the rest, black backgrd, "Roger that"

     Still, this is after all Mr Rick Racich doings and it's his call I'm think'n...

     Figure with Mr Dobson at the helm .. smooth sailing"     Got my "yes" vote along with Pat"s.

Re: Think'n

Gary Hamel
Here it is with the white back ground

Re: Think'n

kid purington
    Nice Gary,  that's what I attempted,  instead I got the black background.  Yours would look great on my trailers black bumper.. and Dan's would look good on truck... Sooo",   I'm with you guy's...