The Answer

kid purington
 Friend took car to shop for odd complaint... Gotta love this mech's response write-up:

Re: The Answer

Lee Hirschel
I have the same problem with my Toyota P/U. Tried to keep back seat window down small bit for dog in back seat but the pressure and sound created by the vacuum was to uncomfortable to tolerate. Even tried the window in rear of cab and same effect just too noisy to put up with. Solution: close windows and use A/C!

Re: The Answer

kid purington
Thanks for feedbak Lee.. shop here say'n they never heard of problem before... I'll pass word on to friend.  He's not happy with Toyota ... car cost lots.. and cannot use windows due to wind throb...

Re: The Answer

Jess bradbury
Crack the front window or any side window and it won’t happen

Re: The Answer

kid purington
Negative Jess, still happens with this vehicle... Thanks for input.

Re: The Answer

Gene(stubby)Sjoberg
maybe time to change the rice

Re: The Answer

Paul Albertine
Ever listen to "click and clack" car show on NPR...   Saturday mornings...

Re: The Answer

kid purington
...Use to listen to those guys all the time... are they still a team.?  I have not heard them on the radio in many, many moons.  Tom and Ray would really enjoy tearing into this complaint.
 When I lived outside of Boston (Beverly,Mass) used to hear them every Sunday answer callers questions about their cars, making all sorts of sounds attempting to explain a problem... lot's of laughs.