Thank you Sr Chief Walt Frazier for my birthday Breakfast

Thank you Sr Chief Walt Frazier for my birthday Breakfast

Bill Rutledge ROH
Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes here and on my facebook and esp to Walt Frazier who drove down from east Temecula ca and bought me  Birthday breakfast,  Also thanks to all who have sent Condolences on the death of my Little dog Georgies death, I still am having problems with his loss, and i know many of you have went through this and know how i feel. Thanks to all. love you Bill