Seawolf gunners

Tom Stiller
I was a PBR gunner sent by patrol captain to have 2 sea wolves lift off.  The sea wolves were on the wrong tac and not aware of fire fight going on with Commander Shepard and PBR boats that we were standing by for.  Upon approaching the air craft I fell into a pugi pit and the gunners saw me go down and got me on the helo… I started puking...the pilot was not too pleased.  I went comatose the next day and sent to a hospital by binn thuy.  The end of the story was getting back to the Jennings County and falling down the ladder into your sleeping quarters and hanging by a hook.  Just wanting to meet the fellows that helped me or remember the story.