Seawolf Training Squadron Fallon

Michael La Bella (ROH)
hey guys, Lt.Cmndr  Cole from the Seawolf Rotory training command here in Fallon needs a Large Seawolf Flag, how do I get one saved for me so I can purchase it and present it. when we all went out there last month I told them they had one, but they have no sign of it,,so,  let me know how to do this,, maybe set up a nice presentation certificate to go with it,,, I am open for ideas, and suggestions, I left a note on mike worthingtons phone making sure he has one,,  I also need a new nose art for our huey out here, the one on there is dying. and I want to go out and put a wax job on it and reinstall the decal. the skipper out here said to set a date for it and I can get some help from the navy to get this accomplished. the baby huey looks really neglected....  love all my family,,, see you in dallas, ha, my mentor and trainer is going to be there,, John Harris,,,  cant wait,  but I still need a lot more time also,  :)
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!