Seawolf Rick Porter Passing

Robert A Baker
Rick Porter     Binh Thuy 1971-72, AT shop, Passed September 8th 2023 in Bossier City, Louisiana. I have attached his Obit below. His funeral was held on Sept 12th. The Louisiana Highway Patrol Honor Guard, Caddo Parish Sheriff Department and The US Navy Funeral Honors and Flag Presentation Team were all in attendance.
Between the six Police Motorcycle Escort and the Sailor playing Taps on a real Bugle it was a great send-off.  Farewell Rick we will miss you.

https://www.boonefh.com/obituaries/richard-porter

Re: Seawolf Rick Porter Passing

kid purington

                         ... Rest in Peace SeaWolf ...