Seawolf ROH Newt Earl Passing

OB1

Seawolf ROH Newt Earl Passing

OB1
This post was updated on .
With a heavy heart, I learned Brother Seawolf and close personal friend Newt Earl passed on January 12, 2022. His wife Ginny called me this morning and stated he passed at home from a heart attack. Please keep Newt and his family in your prayers during this difficult time. Rest In Peace Brother.

Re: Seawolf ROH Newt Earl Passing

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Rest in Peace Seawolf Association LIFE Member, Newton Warren EARL, Jr. (ROH), Gunner, Det's 3 & 7, (2 Tours); 6/6/1968 to 1/6/1970.

Re: Seawolf ROH Newt Earl Passing

                     ... Rest Easy SeaWolf ...

Re: Seawolf ROH Newt Earl Passing

Mike Dobson
I always enjoyed talking with "Newt" , a skilled civilian pilot , and a true gentleman !!  I will miss our times together -- as with so many that have passed,  "Thanks for the memories!"  RIP
Mike Dobson (ROH)