Seawolf Jewelry

Cherl Rogers
We are so excited about the upcoming Seawolf Reunion. Wanted to run something past all you guys. Need your help and input.  Posters helped the Seawolves get their ring. They have a jewelry line too. I called Wren w/Jostens a couple of days ago and asked him what it would take to get a ladies pendant/necklace with the HA(L)3 logo/Seawolf on it with room for engraving on the back. ....for us ladies to wear. He's working on getting me the info but right off the top he said it would take a minimum order of about 20 of them. Sterling Silver would cost about $40.  Anyone interested ???

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Cherl Rogers
Typo correction: Jostens is the ring/jewelry provider. Darn auto fill !!!!  Sorry!

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Martha DeLore
Cheryl-    I would be interested in purchasing a pendant in my husband's memory, possibly other family members would too. I think that is a great idea and I hope you spark enough interest to make this happen. Thanks for proposing a great idea to remember and honor those who served with HA(L) 3.

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Ron Hamilton
Sounds like a great idea! Count me in.

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Dan Arnes
Cheryl,
Wife wanted to know if it would be available in gold?

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Cheryl Rogers
Dan,
 Will find out today I hope.  Will let you know.  I don't see why not.

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Gene sjoberg
   My Wife and 3 daughters would want them also.

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Bear
Count me in for one for my wife as well.  Great idea.  Would be interested in a price for Gold as well if that is possible.

R/Bear

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Adam Rogoski III
My wife would wear seawolf jewelry.

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Martha DeLore
Cheryl-  An update about the Seawolf jewelry. I would order 6 pendants for the DeLore family with a possibility of another two orders. Have a couple more family members to ask about this. When you get more details, and if this endeavor is going to happen, would you let me know??  My email address is: jamesdelore13@gmail.com. Thanks again for a great idea in celebration and remembrance of the Seawolves. God bless.

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Lee Hirschel
My wife said she would like one of these also. Sounds like a lot of interest by the ladies!

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Rod Chelius
My wife would like one also.

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Sandy Chester
Dennis Chester is my husband and I would be very interested in the jewelry if you can get it in gold.

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Jim Hayes
I'm in for a couple....

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Don Jacobs
Cheryl I will probably take two of them.  For sure one and maybe two.

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Mike Louy
Hello Cheryl,

First, thanks so much for your great idea.  I would like one in silver.

Best wishes,

Mike LouyE9NBY

Mike Louy

Re: Seawolf Jewelry

Michael La Bella (ROH)
Cheryl I will need one for the Kat and possibly 2 more
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!