Seawolf Email Hacked

Dan Arnes
Administrator
If you receive an email from Seawolf Mark Mizel, just know that he has been hacked.

"Good to hear from you. I hope you are Well? I have some bad news. I've been having symptoms of Covid-19 so I started to self-quarantine today. Please kindly you keep this between us until I feel more comfortable to tell more family and friends. I need a single Visa Vanilla gift cards for my niece, It's her birthday today. Please can you help get it for me from any store around you? I'll pay back once I get out of isolation."

How can someone smart enough to hack your email write something so stupid!!!!

Mark is aware and is trying to fix it.

Dan