Seawolf 323

Mike Connelly
Saw Seawolf 323 on the TV show NCIS tonight. It was hanging from the ceiling of the museum in one of their museum scenes.

Re: Seawolf 323

Howard Jacobs ROH
That wasn't one of ours.... the unit never had that model.... probably Army.

Re: Seawolf 323

Russell
I also saw the bird.  Navy on the side of a Huey.  That makes it one of ours.

Re: Seawolf 323

Howard Jacobs ROH
When did we have that model Russell?

Re: Seawolf 323

Al Ross
The UH-1 on a stick at the Vancouver, Washington,VA center , either a B or a C, has NAVY on one side and ARMY on the other. It has a big Seawolf emblem under side and an Army emblem of some kind on the nose if I remember  correctly. I don’t remember the bu.no.