Saturday evening update on Norm....

Howard Jacobs
Here's another update on Brother Norm.... he is one hell of a fighter that's for sure...

Latest update on Norm from Cyndi...

Great news, still guarded. Dad is responsive. He is able to follow commands. His left side doesn't move much but still has tone. He is feeling around his head & tubes. His pupil is reacting. He is being transported to Hollywood to look at his vascular system. Dr said very encouraging & promising. As Franki would say, 'I told ya', he's just resting.

 Keep the prayers coming my Brothers..... he's one hell of a Seawolf!!

Re: Saturday evening update on Norm....

kid purington
..Howard,..thanks for updates.....Question,.?..Do you know of any issue's with "mommaknocker."?

..Prayer for Norm and Kinfolk...said.

Re: Saturday evening update on Norm....

Howard Jacobs
I saw one about her getting out and about .... I had trouble finding it again but when I do I will post it here.  She's doing pretty good and from what I took from the post she really enjoyed herself getting out.

Re: Saturday evening update on Norm....

Howard Jacobs
Kid... I did a separate post about Momma....