SEAWOLVES "WHO GAVE ALL"" AUGUST

Mike Worthington
James Burke Jr., ENS, 1 August 1967, Det 3

Gill Carter, ADJAN, 17 August 1967,  Det 6

Thomas Gilliam, LTJG, 22 August 1967, Det 3

George Rush Jr., ADJ2, 27 August 1967, Det 2

Richard Brown, AMH3, 13 August 1969, Det 8

NEVER FORGOTTEN

Respectfully,
Mike Worthington AE2
SEALORD/SEAWOLF
Crew Chief/Door Gunner
Det 4, Ben Luc

Re: SEAWOLVES "WHO GAVE ALL"" AUGUST

kid purington
..."Thanks Mike...

..."Rest in Peace Seawolves"....

Re: SEAWOLVES "WHO GAVE ALL"" AUGUST

Newton Earl
Mike,
     I remember serving with Richard Brown when the main squadron was still at Vung Tau, then I went to Det 7 at Binh Thuy and then in June of 1969 Det 7 moved up to Tay Ninh.   Most of the guys in the shop called him "Big John", and we spent a lot of our time off talking about our families and looking forward to getting home, going fishing & hunting.   He was a kind, thoughtful, and dedicated sailor.
Thanks,
   Newt

Re: SEAWOLVES "WHO GAVE ALL"" AUGUST

Michael La Bella (ROH)

Rest in Peace Brothers
You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!