SEAWOLVES TO BE HONORED 11 JAN, IN SANTA MONICA

SEAWOLVES TO BE HONORED 11 JAN, IN SANTA MONICA

Bill Rutledge
GOT THIS from Joe Crutcher from administrator /coach , the Pacifica Christian school honoring the Seawolves, He states

I'm so thrilled there are so many people that are coming.
My players are a little freaked so many of you guys are coming. They think it is an amazing honor.

I've been messing with them and saying, "there are going to be real Seawolves at the gym next Saturday."
Also, really excited other families are going to be there

Re: SEAWOLVES TO BE HONORED 11 JAN, IN SANTA MONICA

kid purington
..Bill...Enjoy..enjoy...what a way to start a new year for us,...Seawolves...and Munford coming this month too... "remarkable honors"........good to hear of yourself Chief...