Run for the Wall Riders Feel the Love in Meridian

Run for the Wall Riders Feel the Love in Meridian

Dan Arnes
Administrator
There are actually 2 different Hal-3 guys [possibly 3-4]. One will be at the picnic table with a red ball cap on after the woman talks about how she wears no make up [time frame 01:28]. [And two, possibly three Seawolves at time frame 01:54] The other guy has a long white pony tail.

Run For The Wall Stop In Meridian, MS

Dan

Re: Run for the Wall Riders Feel the Love in Meridian

dave johnson
thanks Dan

Re: Run for the Wall Riders Feel the Love in Meridian

..great post Dan.!
..I know those wolves and enjoyed good times riding with um..yet due to back shots in news report i'm think'n one at table was Rick and one with pony-tail might be Jack..Safe ride bro's.

Re: Run for the Wall Riders Feel the Love in Meridian

Mike Dobson
Jack Ordner was under the pony tail, Rick's back showed, and if you were fast ya might have recognized Mwaaa
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Run for the Wall Riders Feel the Love in Meridian

kid purington
..After careful scrutinization of you motorcycle people thar, (note here;.."you all look the same to me")..i was capable of pik'n, "Maaw" outa the mess...

..thoughts and prayers go out to yah lad's..keep the "slab" below yous...