Reunion still ON !! be sure to read below

Reunion still ON !! be sure to read below

Mike Dobson
The Reunion is still on ----- 3 1/2 months away     please refrain from spreading false flags ---- Our E Board , Joe, Bill, Gary, and Jim will make any change decisions if needed -------  do not spread untrue beliefs --- wait for their decision at an appropriate time of their choosing ---------   I'm sure they willl post here , on our facebook page, and on our Homepage of this site if a change is needed ........ makes no difference to me , if the hotel is open, I'll be there !!   Thanks Guys
Mike Dobson (ROH)