Reunion in one week.....

Howard Jacobs
I'm really looking forward to the up coming reunion.... I haven't been to one since the Reno reunion.  There are a couple of Brothers that are making the trip that I haven't seen since 1971... there are Brothers that I'm looking forward to meeting for the first time and there are Brothers that I've known over the years that I'm looking forward to seeing  again.  This should really be a great meeting... the time spent will go fast I'm afraid to say but those 4-5 days will be awesome!  I will be with my family again..... and I know it will be a tearful reunion along with a memorable one.  I love you guys... I wish I could be back with all of you.... maybe my life would be a lot better.  Tonight a toast is raised to all of you and all of those that payed the ultimate sacrifice.  Love you all..... see you in Dallas.

Re: Reunion in one week.....

kid purington
..shortcut,,,thru Dobby's place,,,see yah in Dallas,,,i reckon pilgrum....