Reunion T-Shirts - Last Call

Gary & Barb Ely
Drop dead date for ordering...Sunday, Aug 17th.
Order has to be submitted to vendor morning of Monday, Aug 18th.
If you are wanting a Reunion T-shirt please email us size and quantity.
If you are attending the reunion, I can add to your existing registration and we can settle up there.
If you're unable to attend, I can invoice you and you can send me a check and T-shirts will be mailed after the reunion.
Please pass this info to anyone that may not have a computer.
Any questions...don't hesitate to give us a call  Gary (619) 838-2231  Barb (619) 838-0985 "or" email us at gleseawolfdet9@cox.net

Re: Reunion T-Shirts - Last Call

Lee Hicks
If you have extra Medium I would like to get a couple more.

Re: Reunion T-Shirts - Last Call

Gary & Barb Ely
Lee..I'll add them to your reunion registration.  Thank you!