Reunion "Overflow Hotel" Info for Hyatt Place Correction

Reunion "Overflow Hotel" Info for Hyatt Place Correction

Gary & Barb Ely
The phone number for the Hyatt Place is incorrect in the Overflow Hotel Info for the Reunion.  It should be (972) 691-1199.  Also, the hotel provided the wrong link for making reservations.  Doing my own research, here is the correct link     http://dallasgrapevine.place.hyatt.com    In the reservation window after putting in the dates...make sure you click on "Special Rates"; that will bring you to a separate window where you will put in our Group Code of G-SEAW in the box "Corporate or Group Code"  The room rate of $109 will pop up.

Sorry for the confusion..should have checked this out and made sure things worked before putting it out. Thanks for understanding...hope everyone has a great weekend.  Call me with any questions.
Barb Ely (619) 838-0985