Reunion Hotel

Jim Armstead
For those of you not on Facebook~  the wife and I had a layover in Dallas this week--so stayed at the Reunion Hotel.  It is very nice with lots of ammenities and nice big Suites w/seperate bedroom.  We only had a 12 hour layover so did not get out much--but, checked out the grounds and ate at Uncle Bucks(Steak/Brew Pub)-which was exellent, with huge portions and an impressive HUGE decor--and had a quick bite at the Breakfast Buffet--can say best hotel "free" breakfast I have had.  Also a Sports bar in the building-(GO Seahawks!!..Thursday Sept 4th 7:30pm!!)

Also new 7 eleven/gas station right on the corner at end of parking lot.