Reservations for reunion alert

Mike Dobson
Guys, even though you may live in the Dallas area, Barb Ely needs , once again, reservations from everyone planning on attending the 2014 reunion in Dallas. Events will need to be finalized, and numbers known so please do NOT wait until showing up to register ------  all functions have a "need to know" number ......................  just so ya know, I'm guilty too, I'm currently in Sandy Eggo with Barb so will clear my registration now !!  Thanks in advance Guys !
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Reservations for reunion alert

jim Armstead
mines in the mail