Received a call for Membership Info

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Just an FYI, I received a call this afternoon asking for Membership Information...

His name is David D. Tisue, ADJ3 and he was in my database as a prospective gain for Sept 1970, but never reported in-country. He volunteered for HA(L)-3 at Ellyson Field, FL, went to SERE at Little Creek and Gunnery school in Virginia, then to HC-5 for training. His orders were cancelled, didn't know why, asked if he would be viewed as a Wanna-be, told him no, that we knew he had orders, just didn't report and he wasn't trying to say he did, and I told him he would be welcome to join as ASC Member and let him know he wasn't eligible for EAWS through HA(L)-3 since he never reported, but said he would send application and might even attend reunion. Lives in Elberon, Iowa.

Dan

Re: Received a call for Membership Info

Michael La Bella (ROH)
Welcome aboard David, yu are about to come into the presence of the most blood banded of brothers, I am sorry you got cancelled, but at least the spirit was in you, see you in Dallas, and find Dan, Michael Dobson, or me or several million brothers to get introduced;

Michael

Re: Received a call for Membership Info

Mike Dobson
Hello David, welcome from another Iowan.
Mike Dobson (ROH)