RFTW Help

Rick Meussner
There’s a Seawolf here in CT who plans to “Run for the Wall” – All the way, from L.A. to D.C., BUT can’t get enough time off from work this year to ride out and back. He plans to fly out and ride back. Do any of you  know of anyone trailering or shipping a bike out that he can piggyback on?

Hi Rick,
Looks like I can get some time off for the ride this year. Will not be able to do ride out and back, just Ride to Wall (ride out sounds the most interesting).
Wondering about getting bike on trailer out to Calif. Needless to say I'd be very happy to help out with expenses. Who should I contact?
Have to go do some more shoveling - had enough.
Cheers,
Dreux