REUNION INFO & ATTENDEES UPDATE

Gary & Barb Ely
UPDATE - REUNION 2014 INFORMATION & ATTENDEES

REGISTRATIONS…..Deadline is this Thursday, August 21st for getting your Reunion Registrations to us.  According to my Hotel Reservations List…there are at least 15 of you that have not contacted us or mailed your Reunion Registration to us.  Please do this ASAP and DON’T wait till the reunion.  It is important for "final" numbers for the Banquet as well as all tours.  If you are unable to get your Registration to us; Please! Please! email (gleseawolfdet9@cox.) or call us (619-838-0985 / 619-838-2231) and let us know your intentions so, we can project an accurate "head count" for all our events.  This definitely speeds up the check-in process when we only have to collect your payment.  (Cash or Checks Only)  Thank you!!! to all that have completed your registrations!!       As always, if you know of anyone that does not have a computer or does not read the website...please pass this information to them.

CIRCLE T RANCH BBQ….If you have NOT given us your name(s) please email or call us. Remember, you must be registered for the reunion to attend this event because Name Badges are required to board the motorcoaches.   Motorcoach seating is limited and we are quickly approaching the "cut-off" number.

EMBASSY SUITES IS SOLD OUT.  We still have a limited number of rooms at HYATT PLACE to accommodate the overflow.  This hotel is less than a mile from the Embassy Suites and offers Courtesy Shuttle to the Embassy Suites.  Booking details below…For more info on what this hotel offers…please refer to Overflow hotels under Reunion Info on the front page of the website …..

HYATT PLACE – 2220 Grapevine Mills Circle West – Grapevine (located across Hwy 26 – directly from Embassy Suites)
RATE: $109.00 per night + 12% tax  ($122.08)
BOOK: Call hotel directly at (972) 691-1199 and request Seawolf Reunion rate
                Rate will apply 3 days prior and 3 days after reunion
WEBSITE: Book Online   http://dallasgrapevine.place.hyatt.com
                In the space for CORPORATE or GROUP code use code G-SEAW to book the rate
                Deadline to make reservations:  Aug 20th
PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE.   Space is limited and the deadline is fast approaching

UPDATED LIST OF REUNION ATTENDEES
***This list does not include Hotel Reservations

1. Andres, John
2. Andrus, Andy
3. Armstead, Jim
4. Arnes, Dan
5. Bailes, Bill
6. Bailey, Bob
7. Balch, Butch
8. Barnes, Bud
9. Barr, Dick
10. Boone, Bobby
11. Bowen, John
12. Bradbury, Jess
13. Bryant, Jake
14. Burns, Michael
15. Butler, Frank
16. Carmichael, Jim
17. Carmody, Tim
18. Carter, Larry
19. Carter, Russ
20. Catling, Jim
21. Chaffee, Dick
22. Chase, Brian ***
23. Chester, Dennis
24. Christenson, Robert
25. Clark, Ernie
26. Clark, John
27. Collins, Charles ***
28. Conk, Paul
29. Conklin, Tom
30. Connelly, Mike
31. Crabtree, Dennis
32. Crull, Tom
33. Crutcher, Joe ***
34. Cummings, Red
35. Decker, Tommy
36. Delaney, RADM Family
37. Dobson, Mike
38. Dyer, Ed
39. Ellerbee, Lenna (widow of Archie Ellerbee)
40. Ely, Gary
41. Evans, Gil
42. Falco, Mike
43. Farrar, David
44. Farrell, Jimmy ***
45. Farrell, Larry
46. Fechner, Russell
47. Ferrell, Woo
48. Ferrera, Robert
49. Foster, Doug
50. Fowler, O.C.
51. Frazier, David
52. Frazier, Walt
53. Freeman, Harvey
54. Gale, Frank
55. Gana, John
56. Gasper, Jeff
57. Geist, Norm
58. Georges, Roger
59. Goddard, Bob
60. Gunderson, Dan
61. Hamel, Gary
62. Hamley, Chris
63. Harris, John
64. Harting, Bill
65. Hicks, Lee
66. Hicks, Robert
67. Hillis, Mervyn ***
68. Hilton, Bill
69. Hirschel, Lee
70. Hobbs, Len ***
71. Hulser, Ed
72. Hunter, David
73. Jackson, Tom
74. Jacobs, Don
75. Jacobs, Howard
76. Jasmann, Keith
77. Johnson, Charlie ***
78. Johnson, David
79. Jones, Craig
80. Joplin, Jim
81. Jordan, Dale
82. Kopriva, Ray
83. LaBarrer, Roy (Frenchy)
84. Lacaillade, Lucky
85. Lambert, Rich ***
86. Leduc, George
87. Lester, Capt Walt
88. Linquist, John
89. Louy, Mike
90. Lowe, Ken
91. Madrid, Mike
92. Mann, John
93. Mann, Terry
94. Marinaccio, Anthony
95. Martin, Bill
96. Martin, Stephen
97. Maxwell, Wendell
98. McKay, Lud
99. McMahon, Doug
100. Medrano, Mel
101. Meunier, Ralph
102. Meussner, Rick
103. Miles, Frank
104. Miller, Everett
105. Mize, Terry
106. Moats, Dean
107. Morris, Charlie
108. Moss, Tom ***
109. Mueller, Bruce
110. Munger, Brian ***
111. Munro, Scott
112. Myers, Jim
113. Nelson, Gary
114. Nunes, Robert
115. Oftedahl, Steve ***
116. Ortiz, Leo (KIA Family) ***
117. Ortiz, Robert & Rose (KIA Family)
118. Osborn, Ken
119. Parejko, Gene
120. Pearson, Ed
121. Pellerito, Ron
122. Peterson, Pete
123. Phillips, Tom
124. Piccolo, Jim
125. Plona, Jim
126. Poindexter, Jasper
127. Popovic, Sam ***
128. Prater, James
129. Proffitt, Brad
130. Proffitt, George
131. Purington, Kid
132. Quick, David
133. Refo, Ian
134. Robinson, Russell
135. Rogers, Larry
136. Roy, Lonnie
137. Russell, Dennis
138. Samel, Sam
139. Sanzo, Joe
140. Schmitt, Dr. Art
141. Schmitt, Jerry ***
142. Scott, Terry
143. Seaman, Bob
144. Seemann, Hank ***
145. Sheel, Jim
146. Sindle, Mike ***
147. Sirjane, Chris
148. Skaar, Gary
149. Skeene, Clifford
150. Smith, Mike
151. Stokes, Dan ***
152. Taylor, Doug
153. Thomson, Don
154. Towner, Ron
155. Tucker, Keith
156. Underwood, Woody
157. Valdespino, George
158. Vanderford, Mike
159. Wagganer, Eddie
160. Waits, Ray
161. Walker, Jim
162. Walker, Joe
163. Waluda, Barry
164. Ward, Sam
165. Watts, Bruce
166. Weckworth, Tom
167. Wellhouser, Fred
168. Weseleskey, Wes
169. Fr Westling, Lester
170. Williamson, Jack
171. Wilson, Jack
172. Young, Roland
173. Zuhlke, Dan

***Pending receipt of Registration Form

If you have any questions with regards to the reunion…please contact 619.838.0985 (Barb) “or” 619.838.2231 (Gary)