REUNION INFO & ATTENDEES UPDATE

Gary & Barb Ely
This post was updated on .
UPDATE - REUNION 2014 INFORMATION & ATTENDEES

REGISTRATIONS…..Deadline (August 21st) is quickly approaching for getting your Reunion Registrations to us.  According to my Hotel Reservations List…there are at least 35 of you that have not mailed your Reunion Registration to me.  Please do this ASAP and DON’T wait till the reunion.  If you are unable to get your Registration to me; Please! Please! email (gleseawolfdet9@cox.) or call me (619-838-0985 / 619-838-2231) and let me know your intentions.  This will definitely speed-up the check-in process when I only have to collect your payment.  (Cash or Checks Only)  Thank you!!!

CIRCLE T RANCH BBQ….If you have NOT given me your name(s) please email or call me. Remember, you must be registered for the reunion to attend this event because Name Badges are required to board the motorcoaches.

EMBASSY SUITES IS SOLD OUT.  We have secured a limited number of rooms at COMFORT SUITES and HYATT PLACE to accommodate the overflow.  Both hotels are less than a mile from the Embassy Suites and offer Courtesy Shuttle to the Embassy Suites.  Booking details below…For more info on what each hotel offers…please refer to Overflow hotels under Reunion Info on the front page of the website …..

COMFORT SUITES  – 1805 Enchanted Way – Grapevine  (located across the bridge of TX121 and Bass Pro Drive)
RATE: $99.00 per night + 12% tax  ($110.88)
BOOK: Call hotel direct (972) 471-1900 and reference Seawolf Reunion rate
                        Rate will apply 3 days prior and 3 days after reunion
Deadline to make reservations:  Aug 10th
WEBSITE: www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-grapevine-texas-TX480
********
HYATT PLACE – 2220 Grapevine Mills Circle West – Grapevine (located across Hwy 26 – directly from Embassy Suites)
RATE: $109.00 per night + 12% tax  ($122.08)
BOOK: Call hotel directly at (972) 691-1199 and request Seawolf Reunion rate.
                        Rate will apply 3 days prior and 3 days after reunion
WEBSITE: Book Online   http://dallasgrapevine.place.hyatt.com
                        In the space for CORPORATE or GROUP code use code G-SEAW to book the rate
Deadline to make reservations:  Aug 20th
PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE.   Space is limited at these hotels and deadline dates are fast approaching

UPDATED LIST OF REUNION ATTENDEES
***This list does not include Hotel Reservations

1. Andres, John
2. Andrus, Andy
3. Armstead, Jim
4. Arnes, Dan
5. Bailes, Bill
6. Balch, Butch
7. Barnes, Bud
8. Barr, Dick
9. Bliesner, Bob
10. Boone, Bobby
11. Bowen, John
12. Bradbury, Jess
13. Bryant, Jake
14. Burns, Michael
15. Butler, Frank
16. Carmichael, Jim
17. Carmody, Tim
18. Carter, Larry
19. Catling, Jim
20. Chester, Dennis
21. Christenson, Robert
22. Clark, Ernie
23. Clark, John
24. Conk, Paul
25. Conklin, Tom
26. Connelly, Mike
27. Crabtree, Dennis
28. Cummings, Red
29. Decker, Tommy
30. Delaney, RADM Kevin
31. Dobson, Mike
32. Ellerbee, Lenna (widow of Archie Ellerbee)
33. Ely, Gary
34. Evans, Gil
35. Falco, Mike
36. Farrar, David
37. Farrell, Larry
38. Fechner, Russell
39. Ferrell, Woo
40. Ferrera, Robert
41. Foster, Doug
42. Fowler, O.C.
43. Frazier, Walt
44. Freeman, Harvey
45. Gale, Frank
46. Gana, John
47. Gasper, Jeff
48. Geist, Norm
49. Georges, Roger
50. Goddard, Bob
51. Gunderson, Dan
52. Hamel, Gary
53. Harris, John
54. Harting, Bill
55. Hilton, Bill
56. Hirschel, Lee
57. Hulser, Ed
58. Jackson, Tom
59. Jacobs, Don
60. Jacobs, Howard
61. Jasmann, Keith
62. Johnson, David
63. Jones, Craig
64. Jordan, Dale
65. Kopriva, Ray
66. LaBarrer, Roy (Frenchy)
67. Lacaillade, Lucky
68. Leduc, George
69. Lester, Capt Walt
70. Linquist, John
71. Louy, Mike
72. Lowe, Ken
73. Madrid, Mike
74. Mann, John
75. Mann, Terry
76. Marinaccio, Anthony
77. Martin, Bill
78. Martin, Stephen
79. Maxwell, Wendell
80. McMahon, Doug
81. Medrano, Mel
82. Meunier, Ralph
83. Meussner, Rick
84. Miles, Frank
85. Miller, Everett
86. Mize, Terry
87. Moats, Dean
88. Morris, Charlie
89. Mueller, Bruce
90. Munro, Scott
91. Myers, Jim
92. Nunes, Robert
93. Ortiz, Robert & Rose (KIA Family)
94. Parejko, Gene
95. Pearson, Ed
96. Pellerito, Ron
97. Peterson, Pete
98. Phillips, Tom
99. Piccolo, Jim
100. Plona, Jim
101. Poindexter, Jasper
102. Prater, James
103. Proffitt, Brad
104. Proffitt, George
105. Purington, Kid
106. Quick, David
107. Refo, Ian
108. Robinson, Russell
109. Russell, Dennis
110. Samel, Sam
111. Sanzo, Joe
112. Scott, Terry
113. Seaman, Bob
114. Sheel, Jim
115. Sirjane, Chris
116. Skaar, Gary
117. Smith, Mike
118. Thomson, Don
119. Towner, Ron
120. Tucker, Keith
121. Underwood, Woody
122. Valdespino, George
123. Vanderford, Mike
124. Wagganer, Eddie
125. Walker, Jim
126. Walker, Joe
127. Waluda, Barry
128. Ward, Sam
129. Watts, Bruce
130. Weckworth, Tom
131. Weseleskey, Wes
132. Fr Westling, Lester
133. Williamson, Jack
134. Wilson, Jack
135. Young, Roland
136. Zuhlke, Dan

Questions with regards to the reunion…please contact 619.838.0985 (Barb) “or” 619.838.2231 (Gary)