REUNION HOTEL RESERVATION ALERT

Gary Ely
In checking with the Embassy Suites this morning...there are ONLY 15 rooms left in our room block for the Reunion.  Once these are gone; I won't be able to negotiate for more. That will be it, unless there is a cancellation.  For all that are still on the fence about going to the Reunion and not getting your hotel reservation...I strongly suggest you make it ASAP to take advantage of the Seawolf rate.  If you delay, the hotel may be able to accommodate you but, it will be at a higher rate.
Hope you're all having a great day!!  If you have any questions..please give me a call at 619-838-0985
Thanks,
Barb Ely

Re: REUNION HOTEL RESERVATION ALERT

Michael La Bella (ROH)
I got that part taken care of and now I am working on getting the app into you gary,,, cant wait to see all of my brothers