REUNION ATTENDEES UPDATE

Gary Ely
UPDATE of Reunion Registrations as of June 10th.  If you have sent in your registration and your name is not on this list, we apologize.  We are in Texas visiting our daughter and grandsons and won’t be back home till the end of the month.  We know there is a lot of “local” Seawolves who won’t be staying at the hotel, as well as those who have made other accommodations.....you still need to register for the reunion.  When everyone has pre-registered it makes for a quicker check-in process, once the reunion begins.    Thank you!!
This list does not include Hotel Reservations.  As of this morning…there have been 133 rooms out of 165 rooms Reserved at the hotel.  Last day to make Hotel reservations at the Seawolf rate is Aug 12th but, with the way the reservations are going…the block may be sold out before the deadline.
PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE.   If you have any questions with regards to the reunion…please contact 619.838.2231 (Gary) “or” 619.838.0985 (Barb)      Thank you...hope everyone is having a great day!!

1. Armstead, Jim
2. Bliesner, Bob
3. Boone, Bobby
4. Bradbury, Jess
5. Bryant, Jake
6. Carmichael, Jim
7. Carmody, Tim
8. Catling, Jim
9. Chester, Dennis
10. Clark, Ernie
11. Clark, John
12. Conk, Paul
13. Conklin, Tom
14. Connelly, Mike
15. Crabtree, Dennis
16. Cummings, Red
17. Delaney, RADM Kevin
18. Dobson, Mike
19. Ellerbee, Lenna (widow of Archie Ellerbee)
20. Ely, Gary
21. Ferrell, Woo
22. Foster, Doug
23. Frazier, Walt