Quintuple Bypass Surgery

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

kid purington
..well today is the day Marcia comes home..reading in the manual.."you want loose clothing for the patient to wear home."...so's i ask my dear wife..what do you want me to bring for you to wear home..well first it was pink sweatpants and a nice top.??..then, no..bring me my blue sweats and a matching top.??..later on on the evening i gets a phone call..bring the flowered flannel bottoms and a the pink top sumwhere in my closet sumwhere in the back, you know where i keep them.??..well i located what i believe to be the garments of question.??..look if i end up with two black eyes,..i want a medal.!! "Panicked Husband," with gold star on it"..
..David..thanks for "Log idea" i did exactly that and it was noticed,..good call..All you guys have helped me greatly..at the reunion i'll buy you a beer, with a handshake and a million thanks.!!..remember David said to laugh about sumthing everyday.."great advice"..Thanks again for keeping us in you heart and prayers.

Paul...the bicycle trip adventure,..there i was face to face with them, cliff on one side, with no railing, shear wall to my right climbing for hundreds of feet straight up, situation  was grim for certain, front tire was flat as a pancake, the other over inflated and look'n to burst any moment, Dobbie did that...only one thing for me to do and do quick if i was to survive and not fall into the dirty paws of them,..took one last look-see about me, then like a flea jump'n on a dog i went for it......................intermission.....luv yah all..

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

David Smale
Kid great news on the homecoming--now I suppose the real work starts. We wish you both a speedy recovery. I remember seeing something about a x-country bicycling trip. Would love to hear more. My wife and I are cyclists and we want to do that in retirement.

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

kid purington
..David, my bicycle was taken by aliens...now ride motorcycle...and sumtimes exaggerate exasperating comments with consequence conspicuous in characters known to do these things...I probably ought to be hung...I can only ask for your understandment before you pull the lever...Dobbie would most likely assits in the task...Gene i suppose so...others may just shoot me,..that's been done too; as if i had to tell you. Thanks wolf.....

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

kid purington
..She is home with me...we are learning together of new life situation...i now answer to ring'n of small hand held bell...so if your around me and i hear this noise...disreguard my growling and drooling..!!

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

dave johnson
I'm glad that everything went well for your wife. Now the fun starts. But it will go by fast. Soon she will be chasing you around the house. Then you know, everything is back to normal. god bless

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

Lee Hicks
Prayers are with you and family.

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

Gene sjoberg
  Are you wearing a short black dress, with a cap and lace apron yet? lol

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

kid purington
...Knowledge and patience...a MUST for one who wish's to survive.!!   Well for myself anyway..wife won't listen to reason...DeMands attention 24/7...Can't hear a darn thing i say...I learned i CANNOT boil water after all....yet all things considered,.. i got it EASY....Bears son is on patrol somewhere in the snowy cold mountains worlds away...so best i count my blessings,..say a prayer for others...And find a laugh with my sweetie...!!
..Dave J...; if wife is chasing me around house...i'd better be running like Speedy Gonzollus..
..Gene, my friend..you have been look'n in my windows,..dirty ole horse ropper...you know darn well i'm in the violet dress with pink lace.!!......ding,..yes dear i'm commmmmmmmm'n...this ain't SEX talk.! here.!!...

Thanks Lee and all you wolfs...without this connection i'd most likely been turned crazy..er. then a Frog with a hot 60.!!

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

Gene sjoberg
   Kid ,If Marcia is chasing you, let her catch you once in a While.. Yes Dear has kept me married over 30 years thirty years this time. Bear Prayers for you and and your WARRIORS.

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

..Marcia is healing and going about recovery well..she has asked that i pass on her gratitude to all of you Seawolves for your prayers and helpful postings...i do also thank one and all...kid & M.

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

cjones
Kid,

Sorry I haven't called brother.  I have been following the news and it sounds like all is working out well.  Just called your number and left a voicemail.  Working at the local PD tooooo many hours.  Will try to call you again tonight.  Prayers are with Marcia and you.  Give her my best brother and you take care.

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

..A quik update here.....Marcia,.. can "o-fish-lee" start driving again today...i am unable to rip keys from her paws....so there, yah'all have been warned...i know she will do a great job.!.. of make'n me crap my draws..but alas, another consonance of  "true love" .................................." i hope "

Re: Quintuple Bypass Surgery

Bob Goddard
Kid, have not been on the Seawolf site for a couple months, and just read about Marcia's quad bypass. Janice and I hope that she is well on her way to recovery and getting back to a normal life. Keeping her in our prayers.
123