President

Pat Samel
Greetings Seawolves, Since the tragic passing of our elected president I have, In accordance with our association by-laws, Decided to step up and take over the position of President. The vacated position of Vice  president will be filled at a later time. There are several volunteer positions that need to be filled for anyone who desires to step up and take a position. For example the membership coordinator is vacant. a complete list will be published in the next Wolfgram. For anyone wishing to contact me my email is sampat1946@yahoo.com or phone 573-202-0157
In brotherhood
Francis Pat Samel