Prayers for John Sullivan... Det. 1... 71-72

Prayers for John Sullivan... Det. 1... 71-72

Howard Jacobs
I ran into Sully last year at a training school for Service Dogs where we bother were attending. He's been fighting heart and lung issues for a while and recently he had some lung surgery because of the fluid. Last week he had to drop from the school and will use his dog as a comfort dog, the VA wants to do surgery on his heart next. He really didn't go into detail as to what they wanted to do. I've tried calling him over the past year but he hasn't returned my calls and I've only been able to talk to him at the school. Some good thoughts and Prayers go out to Sully.

If I hear anything new I'll post the progress.

Re: Prayers for John Sullivan... Det. 1... 71-72

kid purington
..thanks for post howard..

..prayers said for John.!

Re: Prayers for John Sullivan... Det. 1... 71-72

Michael La Bella (ROH)
Prayer are headed your way john, every night I pray for all of my brothers a special prayer  Bless you and your loved ones

Re: Prayers for John Sullivan... Det. 1... 71-72

Craig Jones
Cheryl and I are praying for you John.