Prayer Requested

Tom Klavon (ROH)
Hello All,

  Please keep in prayer Commander Wilding Harris retired, pilot Det one 71 and on. He is going to have a heart valve replacement within the next couple of days, again, please keep him in prayer. Thanks Much! I owe my life to the grace of God and the skills of our pilots!! Again, Thanks!

Tom K

Re: Prayer Requested

Rick Hodge
Prayers coming for surgery without problems and a speedy recovery.

Re: Prayer Requested

..Prayer said, best for yah, Seawolf.!

Re: Prayer Requested

Don Jacobs ROH
Prayers are here.

Re: Prayer Requested

Howard Jacobs
Prayers go out to Commander Harris for a complete recovery.

Re: Prayer Requested

Frog
CDR. Wilding is in our prayers.

Jim

Re: Prayer Requested

dave johnson
my prayers go you to Commander Harris

Re: Prayer Requested

David Smale
Tom our prayers are with Commander Harris and his family. Can you give us any update? Does this mean you are keeping in touch. We missed each other a couple weeks ago. Try giving me another call. Things have calmed a bit. I am uploading a pic. This is one squared away group of sailors from Det 1--with one Marine Major front and center. I think Harris is on the right--the only one generally squared away.

Re: Prayer Requested

Dan Arnes
Keep it pumpin' Commander! Prayers with you and your family!

Dan