Pidgeon Ford Tn.

carterhal3
I was on vacation in Pidgeon Ford TN last week and was walking pass a restaurant and a cook walk out to have a smoke. I was wearing my  Seawolf and and he spotted it. He stopped my and wanted to take a closer look at the hat. He saw the Hal3 emblem and said you guys where bad asses. He said he saw a movie about us on a TV. station, he forgot which one, and know what we did. He was proud to meet a Seawolf.

Russ Carter.

Re: Pidgeon Ford Tn.

kid purington

        Great story Russ... That's over by DollyWood, I'm thinking.

Re: Pidgeon Ford Tn.

carterhal3
Right on. Also meet a red wolf in Dolly Wood.

Re: Pidgeon Ford Tn.

Mike Dobson
I just left Pidgeon Ford today -----  heading back towards OK --- gotta be there to VOTE !
Mike Dobson (ROH)