Photo of Last Huey Flight out of Binh Thuy

Photo of Last Huey Flight out of Binh Thuy

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Does anyone have the photo of the last gunship to leave Binh Thuy, when the gunner "mooned" everyone on the fly-by? Purington?

If you have the photo, Please send a copy to Webmaster Rick Racich so he can add it to the story of the last flight on our main website at: The Last Flight of the Seawolves written by then CWO2 Robert Henry Engelman.
He later retired in 1977 as LT, and passed away 30 April 2001. LT Robert Henry Engelman

Dan

Re: Photo of Last Huey Flight out of Binh Thuy

Howard Jacobs

Tried sending a picture.....

Re: Photo of Last Huey Flight out of Binh Thuy

Howard Jacobs
I think this was the crew ..... the Sealord crewman on left is ADJN Richard McIlmoil... he's on the roster maybe he can talk about this picture.

Re: Photo of Last Huey Flight out of Binh Thuy

Dan Arnes
Howard, That's a good photo for the names of crew, but we're looking for the actual photo of the fly-by of the "Mooning". I remember seeing it posted and thought it was Kid's posting...

Re: Photo of Last Huey Flight out of Binh Thuy

kid purington
         only heard of the photo myself Dan.  I was gone from in~country and bak across the pond.
     Agree, would be one great picture for SeaWolf's ..

     Nice photo Howard

Re: Photo of Last Huey Flight out of Binh Thuy

Howard Jacobs
Besides the Sealord crewman and the CO.... who are the other two?