Pete Feease

Dr. Art, Seawolf 16
I am putting together a compendium of poems from people have been exposed to extraordinary circumstances. I want to high some of Pete's Poems. I emailed him at an old email address mind worm.

Pete if you see this get in touch with me. If anyone knows how to get ahold of him please help.
Thanks

my email is: docbtb1956@gmail.com
Dr. Art

SW16

Re: Pete Freas

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Art,
I called Pete FREAS this morning regarding your post. He is still at the same address, phone#, and mindworm email address on the Roster, but he has computer problems with all connections physically unattached and will be out of touch with email, internet, etc. for a few days. You can contact him by phone though.

Let me know if you don't have that.

Dan

Re: Pete Freas

Dr, Art  SW16
Please send phone number. Thanks Dr. Art

Re: Pete Freas

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Check your inbox Art