Paul "Rocky " Rothamel AE2 passes

Mike Dobson
Good evening all.  It is with great sorrow that I pass along that another Seawolve passed away.  My father Paul 'Rocky' Rothamel Det 7, 67-68 passed today in the late afternoon their time.  So far nothing is planned publicly.  He spoke fondly of his time in the Seawolves, and out of his children I have probably heard the most about his time with the Squadron.  I went the Marine Corps way, but I'll always be a Seawolves Son.   I have tagged Duella his wife, as I got her blessing to notify the group.     (I show Paul in Lumberton Tx according to Dan's master file )
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Paul "Rocky " Rothamel AE2 passes

Dan Arnes
Administrator
Rest in Peace Paul.

FYI: I show Paul rejoined as an Association MBR in 2008 living in Lumberton, TX, and was on Gary's March 2020 Roster in Lumberton, TX, but was no longer on his March 2021 & 2022 Rosters, so not sure if Lumberton, TX was still valid.

Re: Paul "Rocky " Rothamel AE2 passes

                    ... Rest in Peace SeaWolf ...