Passing of Det 9 Gunner - Barry Solomon

Barb Ely
It is with deep sadness that Gary and I report the sudden passing of our very good friend and Seawolf Brother, Barry Solomon.  We were notified yesterday afternoon by Barry’s son, Aaron.  Barry and Gary shared great times as gunners on Det 9 and stayed close throughout the years.  He was a devoted Husband, Father, Grandpa and Friend. Barry has been a member of the Seawolf Assn since 1987, served as Seawolf Assn President 2007-2008 and was involved in ROH 2010 at Patriots Point.  Please join Gary and I in praying for Barry’s family during this difficult time. We wish them hope in the midst of sorrow and comfort in the midst of pain.  Barry, we will miss you!!  Say hi to “Rosie”…..God Bless!   We will keep you updated on services once the information becomes available.

Re: Passing of Det 9 Gunner - Barry Solomon

Mike Dobson
Take care Sailor, we'll miss you ----- keep the coffee hot ---
       You have assume the door and gun for which you have been assigned
       You have sufficient ammunition for your mission
       You will stand until duly relieved
       You will remain calm and return fire as necessary
       The Lord has assigned Angels to cover your flanks, left and right
       We await the Dawn
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Passing of Det 9 Gunner - Barry Solomon

Michael La Bella (ROH)
wow,,, that really set me back,, go to the hanger Barry and wait for us we will all be with you soon as the sun starts to set on our chapter. Bless you, keep the pot o coffee hot, your fight is over Brother.. And know all of us are wishing the family peace and tranquility.

You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: Passing of Det 9 Gunner - Barry Solomon

                                        ... Rest Easy Seawolf...

Re: Passing of Det 9 Gunner - Barry Solomon

george t decker
Rest in Peace, Seawolf Gunner

Re: Passing of Det 9 Gunner - Barry Solomon

george t decker
Rest in Peace, Seawolf Gunner

Re: Passing of Det 9 Gunner - Barry Solomon

Jim Plona
RIP Barry