Pacifica Christian Seawolves Basketball Article 7 Mar 14

Pacifica Christian Seawolves Basketball Article 7 Mar 14

Joe Crutcher

I wanted to pass along this E-mail I got from Coach Kelsey . An article about thier season.
I will be looking forward to next season . They again , will be playing for us and I will surely be rooting for them. Go to this link , guys!!

http://www.smmirror.com/articles/Sports/A-Seasons-Journey-For-Pacifica-Christian-Boys-Basketball-Team/39664

Nice article on the team. Got in a reference to you guys.
I posted this on the HA (L) Seawolf page, but wasn't sure if you saw it

--

Kevin E. Kelsey
Athletic Director

In Brothehood ,
Joe Crutcher

Re: Pacifica Christian Seawolves Basketball Article 7 Mar 14

cjones
Been really busy with my move and other stuff Joe, but I have followed this from day one.  We are so proud of the coach and his team as well as our brother Seawolves who attended.