Pacifica Christian High School

Joe Crutcher
Got an invitation from Coach Kelsey and the school to attend thier celebration of thier 10 year anniversary of the school. I definetly am attending if all works well for me. Open invitation for all to go. The more the merrier. Keep "rootin" for the Pacifica Seawolves. They are playing in our name. Good luck to them!!
If you need to contact me , feel free anytime.
Joe

Coachs' e-mail :I've got the patches yet.
Maybe got stuck at the front desk.
I wanted to invite you to our volleyball game next Saturday night. Game is at 7:00 on October 11th.
We are recognizing all our founding athletes. Basically, all the athletes who helped start our school since 2005.
This is the 10th anniversary of our school

Game is at : Culver City High School
                 4401  Elenda ST.
                 Culver City  Ca.  90230