P. Albertine & Seawolves

kid purington
    Have you had a chance to read about the PACT Act.?

    I'm believing we all qualify ..

         And prayers for Stubby , cancer spread"n ...

Re: P. Albertine & Seawolves

P. Albertine
The act pretty much re-opened the VA to all who served, it was rationed via a "tier system" during the Bush administration.  The facts appear to be WW2 guys have left for the coffee bar, and most Vietnam veterans are joining the group...the VA is experiencing a much smaller group to provide health to.  So the VA is really trying to hang on to their vets and provide best care ever.  However the fewer vets in the system, the less resources the VA will receive...    on another note, there was an article in Forbes showing the USS Hunterdon County, which was turned over to the Phillipine navy and beached on a shall to keep their flag flying over contested oil fields in the south China see....  article went on to say it was a genius move and there are now similar type grounding to claim territory versus Chinese claims...  long post hope everyone is well, and enjoying some great memories only we have...

Re: P. Albertine & Seawolves

kid purington

 I will let you know how it works out in my case. Thanks " ,  kid.