Our Chief

Michael La Bella (ROH)
Rest in Peace our dear Friend and brother,, you fought the long battle, now it is time to Rest your weary head down and rest. Keep the coffee hot and lots of doughnuts fresh i like old fashion we will soon all be together once again in that hangar in the sky

You've never lived until you almost died, for those who fight for it
freedom has a flavor the protected will never Know!

Re: Our Chief

wsumz - Bill
Rest In Peace Chief
Bill Summers

Re: Our Chief

Jim Plona
RIP my friend!

Re: Our Chief

Howard Jacobs
Fair winds and following seas my Brother...  may you rest in peace. I will never forget you Chief... keep the coffee hot.. we will meet again.  My thoughts and prayers go out to Wee Wolf and the rest of the family.

Re: Our Chief

                                  ... Rest Easy Bill/SeaWolf ...

OB1

Re: Our Chief