Oral Interviews of In-country Navy Veterans

Oral Interviews of In-country Navy Veterans

Mark McGregor
The Vietnam Center and Archive at Texas Tech University is reaching out to Navy veterans who were in-country in Vietnam to participate in oral interviews, via telephone, about their time in Vietnam specifically and their time in the Navy in general. If you are interested, contact Dr. Kelly Crager at Kelly.crager@ttu.edu. Remember, when we pass on, if our stories are not recorded for posterity, they die with us!