Old movies-the Virus

Russell
Did you ever see the old movie The Omega Man with Charlton Heston.  Newer one I Am Legend with Will Smith.  Just saying......

Re: Old movies-the Virus

PAUL ALBERTINE
better, Shaun of the Dead....   we all need a little humor

Re: Old movies-the Virus

Mike Dobson
wasn't there a wild one called Soilent Green that had to do with a pandemic
Mike Dobson (ROH)

Re: Old movies-the Virus

Mike Connelly
The movie starred Charlton Heston and was about the future where there were to many people. Solent green was a new food. The new food turned out to be the people who died.

Re: Old movies-the Virus

And Sci-Fi, thriller... The 12 Monkeys...

Re: Old movies-the Virus

PAUL ALBERTINE
that movie will give you nightmares, for weeks after.....     but hey, it will get your BP up!

Re: Old movies-the Virus

kid purington
So true Paul... watched it in 1995 and still have dreams of time travel...